12 June 2015

Side tracked!!!


Again I've been happily sidetracked from what I was planning to do. Now, what I really want to know is - what was I planning to do? Not sure!!!! 

Martha asked me to test tat another angel for her - this will also be in her new book. 

I always feel as if I've cheated when I test tat for Martha as very, very little needs to be changed. Just the odd small thing which keeps me on my toes. Just an odd capital letter or a missing something or other. I'm always amazed at the pureness of her designs too. They flow so well.

Anyway, here's a picture of the latest angel which she's given me permission to share too.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Ooo I love this one! - waiting eagerly for the book.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love Martha's designs, and I am eagerly awaiting the release of her new book!

God's Kid said...

Wonderful angel!!! :)

StringyDogs said...

Martha does have a signature style. When I saw the thumbnail for this post I thought, "That is a Martha angel."
Great job, Jane. It looks wonderful.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.